Free Genealogy Resources Turns Two!

Has it been two years already? Who knew that there was so much free stuff for genealogy available online? Anyway, I always like to round out birthdays by looking back at what I've done so here's the list of the top posts, the searches that led you here and where you come from. Don't worry. I'm not peeking in your window to see what else you were reading or searching for.

It's been a great year and here's hoping the next will be just as good. P.S. If you didn't see my other blog, I'm working on a book about doing genealogy on a budget so keep your eyes peeled for updates. Once it's complete, I'll be celebrating by giving away a few copies here at Free Genealogy Resources to my loyal readers.


Top Posts

Top Searches that Led to Free Genealogy Resources
  • freegenealogyresources.blogspot.com
  • free genealogy resources
  • free genealogy classes
  • planning a trip to where my ancestors lived
  • sanborn fire insurance maps free
  • beloit wi genealogy
  • genealogy quotes
  • beloit wisconsin genealogy
  • can you do multiple ancestry.com trials? 
  • genealogy

Where Everyone is From
  • United States
  • Canada
  • United Kingdom
  • Russia
  • Germany
  • South Korea
  • Australia
  • France
  • Netherlands
  • Ireland

2 comments:

  • Caroline says:
    January 3, 2012 at 1:04 PM

    Congrats!!! And here's to many more...

    ~C

  • Nancy says:
    January 3, 2012 at 6:31 PM

    Happy anniversary. Thanks for all the information you provide for us. I appreciate it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
468x60 (static) Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.