Free Genealogy Slide Shows

While researching the Genealogical Proof Standard earlier this week, I came across a slide show by Mark Tucker of Think Genealogy. I started poking around the site to see what else it had and low and behold there were tons more slide shows on genealogy. Check out SlideShare to see what all they have. A few of my finds so far include

You can find more than just genealogy presentations. Do a search for a surname of interest. Some people have also uploaded their genealogy research data including family trees, family group sheets, copies of documents and more. Some of the surnames I've come across include Fullilove, Spencer, Blythe, Harris, Fiennes, Kent, Arendell, Wall and Thomas.

2 comments:

  • Lisa says:
    August 19, 2011 at 4:26 PM

    Thank you for sharing about Slideshare! I have enjoyed exploring all it has to offer both for genealogy and other interests.

  • Free Genealogy Resources says:
    August 20, 2011 at 12:14 PM

    Thanks for stopping by. I'm still exploring all SlideShare has to offer.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
468x60 (static) Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.